Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox: Week 3

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren, where I talk about the books I received either from buying, ARCs, gifts, library, etc...

Terribly sorry I've been M.I.A. this past week.  I've had some family issues, and on top of that I was a little under the weather.  So I really didn't get much reading done :\

Anyways, this past week, I bought a few books from the thrift shop!  I have to wonder if I should start worrying when they know me by name there.

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
Bed of Roses: Book Two in the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berndt  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
The Confession of Katherine Howard by Suzannah Dunn  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend/week!  What did you all get this past week?

- Brittany :]

1 comment:

  1. Nice mailbox this week. These are all new to me so I will have to look them up. However, I am digging the socks on the cover of Pretty in Plaid
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete