Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox: Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren, where I talk about the books I received during the week either from buying, ARCs, gifts, library, etc...

This week, I received a few ARCs that I'm excited to start reading!  I also bought a few books, that I happened upon while I was out and about.




Advanced Reader Copy:

Zombie: A Novel by J.R. Angelella  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads

Bought:

The Italian Secretary by Caleb Carr  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
Murder at Mansfield Park by Lynn Shepherd  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads
An Education: A Screenplay by Nick Hornby  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows  Amazon  ♥  Goodreads

I'm thrilled to have my first two ARCs!  I am going to breeze through them this week since I have a week off from work (not as exciting as one must think), and then I cannot wait to start reading The Italian Secretary by Caleb Carr.  I'm a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, and I've heard really good things about this book.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I can't believe tomorrow is almost Monday.

- Brittany :]

1 comment:

  1. Great set! Congrats on getting your first ARCs! I loved Guernsey Literary.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete